Where random things are found...

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Giant Jawbreaker


I love sweets, it's no secret. What I love more than sweets are giant versions of things. I have always loved jawbreakers and the bigger they are the better. Ed, Edd, and Eddy made me want to search for a giant jawbreaker, but I could never find one quite so large. I found this massive jawbreaker at the Tanger Outlets in Deer Park. This thing definitely made the trip worth my time. It's the largest jawbreaker I have ever came across and I've been searching since I was a kid. It has a circumference of 1 foot and weighs about 2.5 pounds. That's a normal sized baseball pictured with it for comparison. Obviously it's going to take me quite a while to finish this thing so I will update periodically with progress on this bad boy.

2 comments:

  1. First. As long as Jake doesn't delete this again but Ed Ed and eddy was awesome but now is lacking something I saw in it at first. Like all dogs go to heaven also known as the biggest let down of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that movie was such a fucking dissapointment. what was i thinking all those years?

    ReplyDelete